Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shitty Blog Post #3

This blog hasn't exactly gotten off to the start I wanted it to. Between real life shit, joining the military and catching up with old friends, I just haven't had much time to play videogames, let alone give a flying fuck about this blog. I did have a small gathering at my house a few weeks back, but that's about all the games I've played since I last posted an entry.

That being said, I do still plan to pick up KOFXIII and I do intend to keep playing fighting games for as long as I'm motivated to improve; I just won't be nearly as dedicated to them as I thought I would be a few months ago. Which is fine by me, considering I have more important things to deal with at the moment.

I'm gonna try to make it to the GGAC tournaments at Southtown Arcade as much as I can between now and when I leave in May, but it's become damn expensive to get around the Bay. I may very well end up biking all the way from the bottom of the peninsula to downtown SF at this rate, lol.

In any case, stay tuned as I do intend to finish those articles I promised; it's just going to take longer than I said they would.

No comments:

Post a Comment